Also available in the form of a convenient downloadable PDF! (this page is also print friendly)
IT Systems Anaylst Intern - Amway (May 2016 - August 2016)
- Analyzed and trained employees on best practices relating to communications technologies.
- Worked with a team validating 20+ IT systems to ensure FDDA regulatory compliance.
- Helped establish sustainability plan for IT system validation processes.
- Created SharePoint site with documentation of validation processes and training material.
IT Process Improvement Intern - Amway, North America (May 2015 - August 2015)
- Interviewed process owners to uncover inefficiencies and gather suggestions for process improvements.
- Compiled reports on process workflow gaps and possible improvements.
- Mapped out process workflow to identify system and user requirements.
- Designed a future state for organizing product launches through the Atlassian suite of tools.
Assistant Crisis Director - MSU Model United Nations (September 2014 - March 2017)
- Researched and wrote a background guide on the committee topics for delegates to use.
- Conceptualized, prepared, and conducted committees simulating the Cabinet of North Korea, the French Revolution, and George Washington’s Cabinet.
Michigan State University - August 2014 - December 2017
- BA in Professional and Technical Writing
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Design Software (Adobe Suite, GIMP, Final Cut Pro X, Premiere CC)
- JIRA, Confluence, and the Atlassian Suite
- Report and memo writing
- Technical documentation and research
- Visual design
- Working with clients to determine project goals and deliverables
- Organizational change management
- Photography &s Video production